Pets at Coast Caravan Park
By taking your holidays and weekend breaks at Coast Caravan Park you will have the freedom to bring your pet with you instead of having to leave them in a kennel or cattery.
We understand that pets are an important part of the family and for many owners the great appeal of owning your own holiday home is being able to enjoy your holiday with your pet.
Owners and their visitors are required to supply details of any pet that is new to the park and answer any reasonable question about them. The safety of everyone on the park is our priority and we may tell you that you cannot bring your pet if we feel they aren’t suitable for the park environment.
If you wish to bring pets to the park you will need abide by the following:
- a maximum of 2 dogs per caravan
- breeds of dogs listed in the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 are not permitted
- any pet you bring must be supervised by and under the control of you, or of a responsible adult
- dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times
- you must clean up after your pet, there are dog waste bins provided in the car park for your convenience
- your Licence Agreement contains undertakings not to cause any nuisance, undue noise or disturbance, these extend to the behaviour of pets
- nothing prevents you or any member of your party from bringing an assistance dog to the park, or from using the dog exactly as at home, if this is required to support a disability and Assistance Dogs UK or any successor body has issued an Identification Book or other appropriate evidence
can you see yourself here?
if you can picture yourself relaxing at Coast Caravan Park
find out if we have any caravans for sale